Photography and S10+ Quality?

Highlighted

Photography and S10+ Quality?

I am no pro but, I have owned a DSLR and taken numerous photography and composition classes. I can take great pictures with the DSLR in manual mode. However, using the S10+ for even basic photography the pictures are always turning out horrible. They are over saturated and lots of noise even during daytime. I've looked at several threads on here of "shot on my s10 or s10 plus" and NONE of my pictures look even close to the level of quality others are producing with "no editing". I have even let my photography teacher who shoots models and weddings professionally use it and it seems to be the same with his. All the pictures are blurry, noisey and over saturated. Playing around in Pro mode improves it slightly but most of the people I see taking great pictures say they just leave everything on auto.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Commenting because I have the same problem and I want to hear what other people have to say, but I will say that the best picture I've ever taken on this phone required me and the subject to be deathly still. I've turned off all off all the enhancements because I prefer a natural look, but it still seems that even the tiniest bit of movement during the shutter snap makes it blurry, which is kind of ridiculous to me