Phone online order

Groupie

Phone online order

I placed an online order on may11th 2019, the address i selected for shipping did not go through on boost side and it was going to be sent to my billing address. I called in immediately after i placed my order and i was told it will be escalated to have the correct address adjusted and will have no issues with delivery, i then advised the advisor that it was for expedited shipping due to the fact that i leave the country tomorrow wednesday may 15th, she then told me everything will be fine and correct. Monday comes and i get the tracking information and it was being sent to my billing address, i then called 4 times yesterday and i was STILL being told that it was going to be delivered to the correct despite that the tracking was saying a different address. Today the package was out dor delivery to the incorrect address. My daughter lives 2 doors down from my billing but fedex would not leave the package at the address.. i contact boost 3 more time got hung up on once because the adviaor told me they did not know what department to direct me to. So when i call back again the 4th time i speak to a supposed supervisor named carlos, which then told me that it was my fault and would not let me speak and let him know my situation. I am currently in cape coral,fl and the phone was delivered to ashton,il. Fedex has a t day hold which i will NOT be able yo make.. i have no phone because mine was damaged. I have 5 kids which 3 have autism and i need to have communication.. the customer service support is terrible. The supervisor said he has no one who he could escalate me to as his boss was not in taking calls. This support is insane.. i have 4 lines activated with boost.. they just do not care for their customers at all.. i will advise everyone who is with the company to cancel and switch to another carrier. This needs to be escalated
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Phone online order

Hi there, Janecita. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the delivery. 

Please, send us a private message with the order number, phone number and PIN.

Agent

Re: Phone online order

We're sorry about that. Again, the address can't be changed to an address different to the billing address. In this case, if the phone's been returned back to the sender, a refund would be issued.  If not, you need to file a police report and contact us back