Phone Updates on new phones!!

Highlighted

Phone Updates on new phones!!

Man, I gotta say that I'm a little disappointed with this carrier. I purchased the Stylo 4+ from these guys maybe 5 months ago. It's pretty new and I expected an Android 9 update on it because of its age and release date but at this point it looks like it's not getting it despite LG porting it. Is this common with this carrier? Im new to the carrier and probably should have asked a lot more questions before switching over but I researched the stylo phones and saw that they had a decent following and boost has a good price on their unlimited plan. They tried to sell me on the stylo 5 as well but there are almost no major differences between the 5 and 4+ but that's more of an LG issue and meant for another rant in another sub. Same with root and unlock but oh well. Anyone know if this phone will receive the update? If not I'm considering switching carriers and going back to a Galaxy phone, despite the unlimited data price point. Is the pricing the trade-off?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Good day, @mimickson. Thanks for reaching out to us! If the update is already available for your phone model you may receive it at any time, remember these updates are sent by manufacturer. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.