Phone Swap Not Working

Groupie

Phone Swap Not Working

I swapped my plan to a new phone earlier today, and it said online that it was switched successfully. However, when I put the sim card into my new phone, it said that the sim card locked and that it was invalid. How can I fix this?
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Phone Swap Not Working

No worries! We can definitely help you out with that, shovarani. Just send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and ICCID/SIM card number to review this.

Groupie

I too am having a problem with the phone I just swapped to. Nothing is working even though it shows that it was successfully switched over to. It's a Coolpad illumina. What can I do to fix this?
Agent

So sorry to hear that, @Fefe23. We'd like to take a closer look at this. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and SIM card numbers from the new device activated?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Groupie

i am also unable to swap my device through boost mobile website
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @gifted616. Can you please send us a private message with the MEID, SIM card number, your phone number and PIN? We'd love to help.