Ordered a used S8 Plus and did not receive an order number

Ordered a used S8 Plus and did not receive an order number

I ordered a S8 plus and did not receive an order number yet my card was charged. I need to look at the status but cant without an order number.

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: Ordered a used S8 Plus and did not receive an order number

Hey there, DragotheWitch. Let's do some investigating. Is the charge pending? If it is, that is an Authorization Hold. If the system did not give you an order number, the order was not completed. 

its not pending

Agent

Understood. The order number is required to check the order status. Do you have a Boost Mobile account?

Yes!!!!

Agent

Did you place the order through your online account? If so, please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code. 

Groupie

How long does it take to complete the order, once you have clicked placed order? I purchased on a Sunday night, how long does it take for the order to process, so that I can actually receive my Order Number and Tracking Number?

Agent

Hello, @Nyeisha97. Thanks for contacting us. Orders placed on holidays/weekends will not be processed and shipped until the following business day, even if you select expedited shipping.

As you placed the order on Sunday, the order will be processed and shipped today. If you have any other question, just let us know.

Groupie

So that also includes not receiving an email as well? Confirming that I at least purchased the item? 

Agent

@Nyeisha97. An email with the Order Key is sent to the customer after the order is placed. We recommend you check the Junk/Spam folder to see if the email was sent there. 

In case you're unable to find it, please send us a private message so we can take a closer look. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".