Order Shipping

Go to solution
Groupie

Order Shipping

Is it possible to change the shipping address of your purchase after you get the confirmation email??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Order Shipping

Hi there. It will depend on the status of your order. Let's us check it out. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number if you have an account with us, and the order number.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Agent

Hi there. It will depend on the status of your order. Let's us check it out. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number if you have an account with us, and the order number.

View solution in original post

Groupie

I’m having a hard time finding you user name to send a private message to
Agent

You can try out any user that has the Social Care title on it. 

Accomplice

I need immediate help. Just ordered two phones and the address is incorrect. How do I fix this ASAP.
Accomplice

Order Shipping

I need help please. I placed an order today for two phones and the address is incorrect!!!! How do I fix this BEFORE it ships. Please help!!!!!!!!!
Agent

Hello, Tparnell. I definitely want to look into this for you. Can you send me a private message with your order key number?

Accomplice

I would love to send a private message but unfortunately I don’t see where I can.
Agent

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

Accomplice

Did you receive my message?