Note 10/+ from S10+

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Note 10/+ from S10+

I ordered a S10+ unlocked from Samsung and activated on Boost the day it came out any idea if I will be able to change to a Note 10 the same way?
27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I bought phone from Samsung and the sim card from Amazon. Just put in that specific Sim card type and search. SIMOLW516TQ

This card is for sprint, boost and Virgin. It was $10 on Amazon

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I bought a brand new carrier unlocked GSM/CDMA Note 10+ from the Microsoft Store and a SIMOLW516TQ SIM from eBay and it won't activate. on Boost The phone recognizes it as a Sprint SIM (it's labeled as Sprint/Boost Mobile/Virgin Mobile on the card itself). I'm thinking you need to have previously activated on Sprint (or some other Sprint MVNO that allows the Note 10+) and then Boost Mobile will accept the MEI as a phone that has already been registered on the Sprint network. I've tried doing the activate many times on the Boost website both as a new customer and on my existing account as a device swap. I've tried having them do the swap in a Boost Mobile store and also over the phone. No luck.

Highlighted

Don’t fret, jims777! We’ve got you. Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number, IMEI of the device and the SIM card number. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Groupie

did u have any luck getting phone activated i have same problem 

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Dexter4951 Unfortunately, this device is not compatible with our service. Therefore, it cannot be activated with us. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am using the Samsung Note 10 plus right now on Boost Mobile.  (go back to my instructions on this thread). It worked for me.  Need to register the correct #'s for the device and the the SimCard.  I got it on the first try and it took minutes to set up.  (just need to use the correct #'s)

I did not use Sprint or any other service.  Just device swap and the correct MEID #s and the correct Simcard #.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Is there a way someone can help me with this? I have been trying to activate 2 note 10s (not the plus!) and it says this device might not be eligible for activation. I even tried to connect to a spring account and that work with no issues but it is not activating with sprint. Samsung said it is eligible with boost and people here have stated they have been able to activate their note 10s. I need help. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I meant it is not activating with boost. It works with sprint though...