Note 10/+ from S10+

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Note 10/+ from S10+

I ordered a S10+ unlocked from Samsung and activated on Boost the day it came out any idea if I will be able to change to a Note 10 the same way?
27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted
Accomplice

I couldn't get mine on my Boost account online it gave an error. Had to go to a store and they couldn't add it their system said it wasn't eligible. So right now I'm on Verizon pre-paid. What'd you do to get yours working ItNotLetMeLogIn?
Highlighted
Groupie

I get "Internal Error 407" then  it says the SIM card is locked and to power cycle.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I put SIM card SIMOLW516TQ in my unlocked Note 10+. I just logged into my Boost Mobile account, I clicked on "swap device", I entered the IMEI, the ICCID was already in the ICCID field, and then it activated.  However, I did initially activate it on Sprint.  Maybe that had something to do with it.  I don't know.      

Highlighted
Accomplice

I figured it out now if you want to be on Boost....though I suggest going to Sprint Kickstart its $25 unlimited everything if you setup autopay and has Wi-Fi calling.

Solution to get on Boost:

You don't need to sign into your account just go to boostmobile.com and activate like you are a new customer and new number enter note 10/+ imei twice as it shows then the sim card icc after it confirms that information you don't need to go any further log into your account and then you can swap to the note 10/+.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

I want to keep my number and Boost in chats, on the phone and in store just gave me the run around. So I switched to AT&T.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Could've kept Boost and my number and everything if I so chose. Only went to Sprint because it was cheaper and had features I was missing like LTE and Wi-Fi calling was able to keep my number and everything trasferred to my new phone with Samsung Smart Switch.
Enthusiast

I got my Note 10 Plus yesterday and I bought SIM card SIMOLW516TQ

I went to the Boost Mobile website, swap device. It went to a page to verify if the device is compatible. I put in MEID #, it then asked for the ICCID # for the SIM Card. It activated. I didn't have to connect to Sprint or anything else. I already backed up all my stuff from the old phone and just had to sit back and wait for it all to download.

NOTE: I put the the IMEI # originally and it said it wasn't compatible. I then used the MEID # and it worked.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi, so you were able to active the Note 10 through your boost account or did you have to go through the steps as a new customer? 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I was a customer. I just used swap phone method on bBoost Mobile website.  No new account

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thanks. & where did you buy the SIM card? Also is it a sprint SIM card or a boost SIM card? I am getting my note 10 soon and I want to have the card before it arrives.