Note 10/+ from S10+

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Note 10/+ from S10+

I ordered a S10+ unlocked from Samsung and activated on Boost the day it came out any idea if I will be able to change to a Note 10 the same way?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accomplice

I figured it out now if you want to be on Boost....though I suggest going to Sprint Kickstart its $25 unlimited everything if you setup autopay and has Wi-Fi calling.

Solution to get on Boost:

You don't need to sign into your account just go to boostmobile.com and activate like you are a new customer and new number enter note 10/+ imei twice as it shows then the sim card icc after it confirms that information you don't need to go any further log into your account and then you can swap to the note 10/+.

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Carfanatic! Unfortunately, we don't have that information available. We’re constantly working to expand. Stay tuned here for future updates.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Ordered my unlocked Note 10+ from Samsung hope to be able to continue with Boost but if not will be moving to whatever carrier can get it going day 1 and has a good signal for work/home.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Carfanatic. Please check if the phone is compatible to be used with our network here. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm thinking about getting the Note 10 unlocked from samsung.com. I will find out when it arrives.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Getting mine Wednesday. Ordered it unlocked from Samsung with a "Sprint" sim card. Best Buy told me they can get it on Boost no problems they don't know for sure if the sim card will work but they have one that will if not
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Carfanatic! Unlocked devices require a different SIM card. In order to order the required SIM card, you will need to first determine the device is eligible to activate with us, and if it is you will be provided with the option to order one by clicking on the following link: https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=BotNav:Shop:BringYourPhone .

Highlighted
Accomplice

Best Buy will get it straightened out for me either way. Went round and round for 2 hours between Boost and Sprint stores that were right next to each other with my S10+ unlocked from Samsung. Sprint had 113 SIM cards/kits in stock but refused to sell me 1 and cancelled my online order I made to force them to give me one. Went to Best Buy 2 blocks away and in less than 10 minutes I had the SIM card and was using my new phone.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I have just received my unlocked by Samsung Note 10+ yesterday, and I can tell you my Note 10+ activated instantly with Boost Mobile without any problems. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

How did you do it?