Not reciving calls or texts

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Not reciving calls or texts

I have a Samsung j7 and I can not receive calls or text and even had someone at boost help but still not working. I need help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Not reciving calls or texts

AnnM80:

OH im sorry to hear that i was just suggesting that so you didn't have to buy one Robot Happy

Trying to help save money lol

Hope the next phone you have works well and is problem free.

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless
6 REPLIES

Hello AnnM80:

Did you try ##72786#

If that does not help make sure your service is good because your last option would be a hard factory reset back everything up since this method deletes everything it will make your phone look like new again.

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless
Enthusiast

I think that's what the rep at boost did for me yesterday. I've had this problem once before but it's only with the j series.

Try to reset maybe that will work but i cant say 100% Robot Sad

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
Thank you - god bless
Enthusiast

I actually plan on buying another phone when my income tax comes in. I been having a lot of problems with this series of samsung.

AnnM80:

OH im sorry to hear that i was just suggesting that so you didn't have to buy one Robot Happy

Trying to help save money lol

Hope the next phone you have works well and is problem free.

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
Thank you - god bless
Promoter

you can update you phone, check wifi should be off, mobile data is on, and go to setting s look for system update and update profile of the phone, if you still have any issue you can contact Customer service, also provide and checked the coverage here in the website, see if you have good service,