Not receiving text messages

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Not receiving text messages

Help I have spoken to 3 Boost reps, 2 Samsung reps, no one can tell me why I cannot receive text messages error 2111 I have tried the ##7 thing, have taking it to Best Buy no one can figure it out No blocking apps, no block list. Help
20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted

Hi I'm having the same problem with my preowned s8+
Highlighted

I. Want to control the hours and days my daughter is getting text messages. How can I accomplish this.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have spent HOURS on the phone talking to representatives from BOOST MOBILE and SAMSUNG and know one knows how to resolve this issue! 

Highlighted
Agent

We are so sorry for this experience. Please give us the opportunity to change it for you! Send me a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

Enthusiast

how do I send you a private message?

Highlighted
Agent

To send a Private Message, please click on my name this will take you to my profile. You'll see the option to send a message there. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I can't receive any text messages

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Bbrister29. Thank you for stopping by. For security reasons we recommend the customer not to share their personal information. Could you please delete the public post and send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help.  -Kira_M. 

Highlighted

My fiances phone will not receive messages an I have tried everything
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Kaylene! Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for any inconvenience. We'd love to help! Can you send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to verify the account?