Not "Compatible"

Highlighted
Groupie

Not "Compatible"

Been using my note for a month and a half now. Bought my phone mothers day weekend and then bought a sim card kit from boost website on the 11th of May. Wednesday the 24th of June i accidentally ported my number to one of my old phones (samsung j7) roughly around 2 or 3 am. Called them later that Wednesday at around 2 pm and they tell me my phone is NOT compatible and that I need to go buy a new sim card that is compatible. Called again Saturday (6/27), talk to tech support mentioned the same things and he tells me to call back in 72 hours and they will look into it. Call again today (7/1) they just keep telling me to go buy a new sim card.

At this point I'm just getting annoyed. 1 the phone IS compatible when I enter it into the online compatibility it says yes. 2 my phone has been WORKING with this carrier and this sim card perfectly fine for a month and half but all of a sudden it just doesn't. 3 I feel like they just want me to keep spending money, the sim card I bought in may is the one they told me WOULD WORK with my phone. 4 no clear explanation why it doesn't work anymore.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

We definitely want to look into this for you, Kao90. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, the IMEI from the phone you're trying to switch to, and the numbers on the SIM card.

Highlighted
Groupie

New here, Where do I do that?
Highlighted
Agent

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".