No service

Highlighted
Groupie

No service

I've been without network connection for going on a week now and I've talked online with at least 3 different people who claimed it's because boost is currently updating their software & my service should be back up and running soon. First of all, if a 'network update' could cause issues with a customers service WHY WOULDN'T YOU NOTIFY US OF THE UPDATE BEFOREHAND?! I'm so irate that I'm literally just being told to be patient and wait weeks for my service THAT I PAID FOR to become available to my use. Wish this issue would be solved.
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: No service

We apologize for this experience, Emjayell. Please send us a private message to take a closer look into this matter. 

Accomplice

The same thing was  happening to me.. and when I called they said that it was because of a tower upgrade that was in my area which didn't make any sense because I had data connections sometimes but never had mobile voice service. And all the other devices in my home was working.

Sorry to hear that, pnkpanther1013. Are you still having trouble with your service?

Accomplice

I am able to make calls now, but now my data service is super slow and on 3G.

Understood. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number and current address?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".