No service, interanl error 111

Highlighted
Accomplice

No service, interanl error 111

Since about a week ago, my Samsung Galaxy S9 has had no service except for call and text. as of today call and text has stopped working as well. I tried to update the profile as suggested online, and received "internal error 111." I restarted the phone, removed and reinserted the SIM card, updated the prl, turned mobile data on and off, and nothing has changed.

12 REPLIES
Agent

Re: No service, interanl error 111

Sorry to hear that, Dhumina. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Accomplice

yes, the zipcode is 36008 and its happening to me everywhere in the auburn/tuskegee area of Alabama. I haven't been anywhere else but I assume its gonna happen to me everywhere.

Agent

Thanks, Dhumina. Do you have any signal bars?

Accomplice

yes. i do have signal bars.

Accomplice

i would also like to say that my domestic roaming is force-disabled. i cant turn on both voice and text and data roaming

Agent

Hi Dhumina. We apologize about not responding last night. Your message came in after closing time. Do you have at least 3 signal bars? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Accomplice

no, i appear to be stuck on 2 signal bars

Agent

We understand. We wanted to try programming your device, but it is necessary that your phone at least has 3 bars, or it will not go through. Is it on 3G or 4G/LTE? 

~AmyM25
Accomplice

how do i tell? it doesnt indicate its on either in the notification bar.