No SIM card S7

Accomplice

Re: No SIM card S7

Hi,

I just found the SIM card for my S7 and now I get a message that says "The SIM card has locked. Please power cycle the device and if the problem persists contact Customer Service."  I turned off the phone 3 times and it will let me use the phone and text for a few minutes and then the message reappears. The drop screen also says "Invalid SIM card."  What can I do now to make my phone workable again.

Thank you!

Davis

Agent

Hello, @mobilitytrainin. Let's take a closer look. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI of the phone and the SIM card numbers.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Accomplice

I received an email stating that I received a private message but I don't know where to find the private messages.

Thank you,

Davis

@RossyC wrote:

Hello, @mobilitytrainin. Let's take a closer look. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI of the phone and the SIM card numbers.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Agent

The email notification should have a link included. Just click on the link to access the private message.  Alternatively, click on your profile picture, then click on the envelope to access the inbox.