No LTE on my Samsung Galaxy S8 after Android 9 (Pie) update

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: No LTE on my Samsung Galaxy S8 after Android 9 (Pie) update

Then, if that is the case, Boost Mobile ought to email (or text) users well before they release the update to advise users to wait to update their OS?

I have had issues ever since I updated, sometimes I have LTE service, sometimes 3G, and sometimes *NO* service (as well as sometimes no WiFi, even with data turned off and connected to a WiFi router)!
Accomplice

A new Android pie 9 update has been release, has anyone tried it yet? The one the broke the phones was build DSC1 , the new build is DSD3
Accomplice

Thank you for posting this... My phone usually tells me when update is available.... I just downloaded it and I now have LTE back
Accomplice

Am happy to report that I just installed the new update build DSD3 and everything is working.
Agent

That's so good to hear! Thank you for sharing that with us!

Enthusiast

My phone is having trouble charging after updates I also added funds and they never showed
Enthusiast

I need the refill on my phone to re boot it
Highlighted
Agent

Hello there Chrisjpowell. Let us look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number. Also, tell us more about the issue with the cahrging.