No 4g LTE service and only 1X and 3G services

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

No 4g LTE service and only 1X and 3G services

Since the Tropical Storm Isasis i have no 4g LTE service and only 1X and 3G.
29 REPLIES 29
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I sent you a private message.

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks. We've sent a reply. Please check your inbox.

Highlighted
Accomplice

My mobile data does the same thing. I have a 4g LTE plan on boost mobile. My phone is a samsung galaxy s20. Only connects to 3g or 1x and it does not consistantly stay connected. Entering ##72786# does nothing. It says incorrect code or number. I've tried resetting my network setting  and I've tried factory reset of phone. The problem persists.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, pfloydguy84. Sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this. Can you send us a private message so we can look into it?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hey man, I know it was a pain. After taking my phone to a different carrier I've realized it was the phone itself. But, I think boost mobile played a part in the performance of my internet connection. It's been so many people having similar issues even with phones branded for boost mobile. I changed carriers, not something I was looking to do but my phone is a necessity for work. This carrier is been good to me the last couple of years, nothing bad to say about them. Maybe is your time to explore other carriers as I did. 

PS. If you decide to change carriers and keep the same number you'll need your account number which is not listed online. Contact boost customer service to get it. Good luck friend! 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Does your phone function with the new carrier
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Aightmileshi! In order to check the devices eligible to activate with the new Expanded data network, please access the following ink: https://www.boostmobile.com/about/expanded-network.html?INTCID=HP:Wide:ISW:Other:All:UpgradedNetwork... .

Highlighted
Accomplice

I was asking the person above me
Highlighted
Groupie

I am currently having the same issues that the user "gmvlpv" was having. I've been experiencing 3g for about a week now. I definitely have plenty of high speed data left and would like to have my old service that I pay for back.
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this issue, Atorres131. Can you send us a private message so we can investigate?