No 4g LTE service and only 1X and 3G services

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

No 4g LTE service and only 1X and 3G services

Since the Tropical Storm Isasis i have no 4g LTE service and only 1X and 3G.
29 REPLIES 29
Highlighted
Groupie

I am having the same issue
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @arathorn1959. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry to know you're having issues with the service. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

There is no accepted solution. That's bull. I'm having some issues. Dealt with boost about all I can. And this all started when they began monkeying around with 5g. So Samsung S8 Samsung s9 and S10 owners are all out of luck. Been stuck at 3g for a week. Stopped by local store and representative there gave me the low down on the lies.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello Aightmileshi. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Already been in contact with customer service and have reset and even Master clear my phone to no avail. I just want other customers to know what they are dealing with
Highlighted
Accomplice

update.....Ota update came through today and at first didn't fix it but I did ##scrtn# and phone restarted and boom. 4g lte back and stronger than ever .
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I've the same issue. I just activated a galaxy s10+ and I can't get connection anywhere, If I do is for a couple of minutes. I went to the store, the guys fixed for a couple of minutes then it happened again. Now worse! I'm already frustrated with this issue. Please help me to fix this. Thank you!
Ps. I activated myself with a sprint sim card, then after experiencing the connection issues went to the store where the guy switched my sprint sim card for a boost mobile sim card which didn't fix the connection issues.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello mesquer. Let's take a look. Please make sure that your phone is connected to the internet and go into Settings > System Updates. Download the latest software update, then turn off your Wifi and dial ##72786#. If the phone asks for confirmation, select the option to say Yes. You must do this now even if it was done at the store. An update was released recently to fix this issue. If the issue persists after that, send us a private message.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Update. It lasted just a little while and now back to 3g again. Guess it was just a fluke. Boost mobile please fix my 4g lte service
Highlighted
Agent

Hello Aightmileshi. We've received your private message. Please check your inbox.