No 4g LTE: Samsung Galaxy s8

Accomplice

No 4g LTE: Samsung Galaxy s8

On Monday I received an update for my Samsung Galaxy s8. Ever since that update I have been unable to get 4g LTE data, no matter the location. If there is data available , then that is 3g, and even that goes away. I have already tried updating PRl, profile, resetting the networks, and even using the code ##72786# to reset everything. But nothing has seemed to work. I have even factory reset my phone, but even after that I haven't had any luck getting back the LTE data. All the other lines on boost network in my home are working completely fine. Does anyone have any solution?
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: No 4g LTE: Samsung Galaxy s8

Hi, JunaidChaudry. We apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing. We'd love to assist you. Can you send us a private message with your phone number, pin code, and address to review this?

Groupie

I'm having the same problem. I've called boost numerous times and they keep blaming the towers. It's been weeks and still only 3g. Has yours been fixed yet?
Accomplice

Nope. In the end boost told me to go to Samsung, who have told me to take phone for service
Groupie

Smh.... samsung is involved now but they want me to try a different sim card first before they do anything. I feel like everybody is wasting my time.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I seem to have the same problem let me know if installing new sim card works