No 4G LTE after software update

Highlighted
Promoter

No 4G LTE after software update

Samsung Galaxy S8 the last software update to android 9 left me without 4G LTE connection, all i get now is 3G, I already updated the profile ##72786# and still running on 3G. Anybody out there with the zame problem?
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Groupie

I'm having the same problem shortly after my update. My data Connection bounces around from LTE to nothing at all and also 3G. It does that about every 5 or 10 minutes and i constantly have to restart my phone then turn Airplane mode on then off until it comes back on. Also when i have LTE it'll say can't connect to server or server not resounding. It's very frustrating
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there! We're sorry for the inconvenience. We'd be happy to help you. Have you tried do the ##72786# troubleshooting? 

Highlighted
Groupie

Yes I've tried that 3 different times, several times I've updated my profile and prl and done a master reset with no luck
Groupie

Yes I've tried that 3 different times, several times I've updated my profile and prl and done a master reset with no luck
Highlighted
Accomplice

Which Android 9 build do you have? DSC1 or DSD3? When did you updated like a month ago or recently? I had the same issue with build DSC1 but the new update DSD3 which came out this passed weekend fixed the issue.
Highlighted
Groupie

I have the same problem, and sometimes don't even have 3G. Only way to fix it is to restart my phone, which I now have to do 4-5 times/ day.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello DB87. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.