No 4G LTE after software update

Promoter

No 4G LTE after software update

Samsung Galaxy S8 the last software update to android 9 left me without 4G LTE connection, all i get now is 3G, I already updated the profile ##72786# and still running on 3G. Anybody out there with the zame problem?
14 REPLIES 14
Agent

Re: No 4G LTE after software update

Hey there! Allow us to check what's going on. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN to check what's going on. 

Accomplice

I have the same software issue as you do, and there are others on the Boost and Sprint Network that have the same issue, but the reps will tell you that it is your device and to contact Samsung, which in turn will tell you to bring in your phone to one of their locations or to send it, all of this just 'cause Sprint wanted to be the 1st carrier to release the Android 9 update, instead of making sure that the system was bug free.

Accomplice

I have the same issue with it
Agent

Hey there, Marineerick15. Are you getting an error message? Does it show any type of data connection? What is the device model?

Highlighted
Accomplice

It says unable to connect to network then it goes to 3g and stays there at 3g. And after awhile it loses service. Samsung Galaxy s8
Agent

Please send us the nearest cross streets and zip code where this occurs. 

Accomplice

west Caffery Ave 78577, Pharr TX

Agent

We don't have any reported issues at that location. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

Accomplice

Take your phone to your local ubreakifix store and have them downgrade your phone to Android 8 (Oreo), once they do that, do a carrier reset (Dialed ##72786#) and that should fix your phone, it fixed mine. But remember to do a full back up, so once is fixed you can restore all your stuff. By the way they didn't charge me anything to downgrade. Hope this helps.