New s8 data speed issues.

Highlighted

New s8 data speed issues.

I bought a new s8 from boostmobile.com now I've had boost for more than 5 years, and previously used the stylo 2 for over a year which worked great for me, except for the battery life which was going downhill fast. But never one single issue with data speed, signal, or any network issues period, no matter if I was at home or work or friends houses. So I decided it was time to upgrade. As soon as I got the s8 out of the box and set up it worked great. For about an hour and then the data speeds, (not signal) began to really suffer and completing basic tasks became excruciatingly slow, if they even worked at all without timing out. So I tried ##72786# and it fixed it for a few hours. Did it again, worked for a few hours. I carried on with the horrible cheat code cycle for about 2 months with constant results. I finally became sick of it and contacted boost. 5 times. They seem to have tried everything and dont know what the problem is. Please help.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with the address where this occurs so we can investigate.