New phone

Go to solution
Accomplice

New phone

Good Morning,

I just bought a new phone on Thursday. The phone i received does not charge properly. i called Saturday and the rep told me i need to contact you guys today to get a new  phone sent to me because it is under warranty for 90 days. How can I get a replacement phone ASAP?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: New phone

Good morning, patsgirl1984! Thanks for being in our Community. Call 1-844-834-5579 to submit a claim. You will be given instructions on how you can return your Pre-Owned phone to receive a replacement Pre-Owned phone via the shipping process with valid claim. The phone and all applicable documentation and/or information will be inspected and validated. On approval of your claim, Boost Mobile or its authorized representative will ship a replacement Pre-Owned phone in accordance with the limited warranty. 

Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Agent

Good morning, patsgirl1984! Thanks for being in our Community. Call 1-844-834-5579 to submit a claim. You will be given instructions on how you can return your Pre-Owned phone to receive a replacement Pre-Owned phone via the shipping process with valid claim. The phone and all applicable documentation and/or information will be inspected and validated. On approval of your claim, Boost Mobile or its authorized representative will ship a replacement Pre-Owned phone in accordance with the limited warranty. 

Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

Accomplice

I just ordered a new phone this morning. And I haven’t received the confirmation number.
Agent

Hey there, @Ayonna1007! Thanks for contacting us. Just to confirm, at what time did you place the order? Also, did you pay for overnight shipping? Did you check your SPAM/JUNK folder? Sometimes, our e-mails go directly to that folder. 

Accomplice

I ordered it at 4:11 this morning. And no I did standard shipping.
Agent

Oh, I see, @Ayonna1007. Usually, for the standard shipping, it can take some extra time for you to get the tracking information. However, you should've received the order number right away. Please check your spam/junk folder. If you don't see anything, please contact your bank to confirm the status of your payment. IF the payment shows "pending" it means that the order didn't go through. 

Accomplice

I did but in order for me to check to see the status update on the phone. I need the confirmation number
Agent

Let's do some investigating, Ayonna1007. Did you receive an order number at the end of the transaction?

Accomplice

Hi AYONNA MOGNET,
Accomplice

That’s what I got