New customer, cannot activate phone.

Go to solution
Groupie

New customer, cannot activate phone.

I just recently bought a Samsung Galaxy A11, and am trying to setup my Boost account and activate it. When i get to the activation screen it tells me to put in the phones IMEI number, and when i do i immediately get an error "Something went wrong try again later". 

The phone itself has been set-up and is working over Wi-Fi, just not yet connected to a Mobile network yet. Please help, i need this phone for work. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

So sorry to hear that, XD001. We want to take a look at this. Please, send us a private message with the IMEI of the phone and the numbers on the SIM card. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

So sorry to hear that, XD001. We want to take a look at this. Please, send us a private message with the IMEI of the phone and the numbers on the SIM card. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

View solution in original post

Groupie

Take your phone to boost mobile,they will connect it for you