New Galaxy S10: Sprint or Unlocked?

Accomplice

Re: New Galaxy S10: Sprint or Unlocked?

@caddzooks They will ask for your phone's IMEI number, the SIM card number, and your Boost Mobile account information to do the phone swap

Accomplice

i finally got my S10 activated Robot Happy
Accomplice

Sweet!
Accomplice

hellllz yea Thk U Boost lol
Agent

You’re welcome! We remain at your service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question/concern or if there's anything else we can assist you with. We'll be more than happy to help!

Enthusiast

I was told my S10 phone just needed to be registered and to give boost 7-10 business days and call back to switch old phone to new. Now they are telling me that it can't be done when I called back.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @crisilyn! Are you trying to activate the unlocked S10 purchased directly from Samsung? Did you try using the eligibility checker here at https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?

Enthusiast

It is a unlocked phone, but not bought through samsung directly. Was told it was compatible. Then being told they would only need to register it.

Agent

Did you use the eligibility checker?

Enthusiast

Yes, didn't work, that is why I reached out to boost. They said they would register it and it would take 7-10 business days. Just called back and now being told otherwise.