My GS9 Drop 4G LTE I don't get it anymore

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

My GS9 Drop 4G LTE I don't get it anymore

I recently Got the GS9 I had 4G LTE but been about a month since I had 4G service I call customer support, change settings ,I went to the boost store still no 4G LTE service they have try to help me but I was still not getting 4GLTE and this was my dream Phone, I notice I'm dropping a lot of calls and some places were I could get service I can't anymore, I'm still making Payments on this phone but it's got me wondering if after I finish paying the phone off if I should keep the service or go with a New Carrier

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Hello, Bibbs515. That’s not what we like to hear. We truly apologize for the inconvenience. Can you private message us with your phone number and PIN so we can take a closer look?

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Agent

Hello, Bibbs515. That’s not what we like to hear. We truly apologize for the inconvenience. Can you private message us with your phone number and PIN so we can take a closer look?

View solution in original post

Highlighted

i am experiencing the same issue and when i tried to ask on the boost website it was not helpful at all. all i want is the lte back i drive all over my state and i use the maps almost all the time and not having the lte is a drag i did already upgrade to the unlimited plus but would still like to have the lte back this is the first issue i have really had with boost.

Highlighted

Hello! Thanks for letting us know about this. Please send me a private message with your current address, phone number and PIN number.

Highlighted
Groupie

I think when they upgraded there network a bunch of people got left out 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

My galaxy s9 plus had been stuck with 3g for weeks now. I've tried ##72786# , updating the prl and profile, but nothing works. I want my LTE back!!!!
Highlighted

Hi les11! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday - Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this 3G issue. Please try the following steps:

1- Go to your phone settings menu. Go to your mobile network options and make sure that VoLTE is enabled.

2- After this, please dial ##72786# on your phone, click OK if you get a pop up message and then wait 3 minutes while the phones completes the network update. Test the service after this and keep us updated with the results.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

This doesn't work because I don't have VoLTE settings on my phone
Highlighted

OK. We would like to look into your account. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Groupie

I've had the same thing happen to me, I had 5g LTE for like a month and at about the same time as sprint merged with t-mobile I have only had 3g when I try to set it to only use LTE but it shows a little x and doesn't use it, as soon as I move out o the house and get off the family plan I'm switching to a different service, this is ridiculous.