Most miserable experience, please help

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Most miserable experience, please help

Ok so I bought a iPhone 7 full price at 300+ dollars this was like 7 to 8 months ago.

The service doesn’t even work in front of the boost store. While driving to work I have had to download music to be able to listen to it and unless I drive 5 miles it’s barley a phone calling device.

I have been to the store who told me to call and get the towers moved around and I’ve done this 5 times now and nothing changes the network type changes but the service is still nothing.

Without WiFi I can not connect to the internet my WiFi’ was down and I had to walk to McDonald’s

I have been dealing with this for months and have paid my bill when I absolutely didn’t want to because it’s not worth it.

It’s almost been this stupid year time frame I have been stuck with this phone locked for whatever reason and I need a actual person who knows what is going on to

A. Help me get service that works or please just unlock it for me.

This has been the worst experience I’ve ever had with a cellphone
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

We're truly sorry to hear that you feel this way @Yellingeyes. Please send us a private message with your current address, phone number and pin so we can take a closer look.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Thank you for the response, not sure how to send a private response !
Highlighted
Agent

You can click on the profile of any Boost Mobile agent and choose send this user a private message @Yellingeyes.