Major Issue: Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine:

Highlighted

Major Issue: Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine:

Hello, I'm having a major issue with my Samsung J7 Refine. For some reason my phone randomly stops getting calls or text messages. I have no idea this is happening until I either attempt to send a text, make a phone call, or someone tells me. I then have to restart my phone to get it to reconnect to the network.

This is happening at random, and is an absolute NIGHTMARE. I'm at the end of my rope with this issue. I got this phone by doing the 12$ a month payment plan. I'm still not finished paying it off. However, this issue has been on going for at least six months. I'm trying to find work, this has become a major issue to where I'm about to cancel my service and go without seeing how they can't seem to get this issue resolved.

Does anyone have any idea's? Please let me know. Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Major Issue: Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine:

Hey there @Exploit Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing.Are you having this issue in a specific location? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

I have the same phone and I also have to power cycle my phone ALOT to be able to get messages or calls. The last update I did in August, I put off because I knew it would mess up my phone, made it worse! Drained my battery big time!! I finally received help from one of the agents that had me clear my cache on my phone. And it worked great until this latest update, which I put off for over a week..I knew better, its back doing the same thing. Very frustrating!! I totally relate..my friend carries the J7 Perx with no problems at all! My brother carriers the J7 2019 model with no problems what so ever. Is it the Refine phone or the Boost service? (They are AT&T..)
Agent

Hey there, NascarHhotttee. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.