Lte 4g service runs on 3g a majority of the time! Help please!

Accomplice

Lte 4g service runs on 3g a majority of the time! Help please!

I've been with boost for years and I have been having issues for about the last couple years. I'm on unlimited plan 4g LTE but typically only get 3g with 0-2 bars. I can't connect to anything. It's taken forever to get this page to load. I've talked to customer service but she just tried to sell me a new phone. It was her only fix... However I wish that was the case. Regardless of what phone I have this will still be an issue. I am due for a new phone and am looking at the Galaxy S10e but I won't until this gets resolved. I've wasted so much money for a phone I can barely use unless the wind is blowing...yes I said it I only get LTE IF the wind is blowing. It may just be a quankie dink but I'm highly doubtful, I've been observing this for over 1½ years. How come I can't get any help? I've done all your steps, Even while on the phone with CS. I've turned airplane mode on and off. I've switched between CDMA\lte, CDMA, automatic. Refreshed my network and prl or profile (I did both) I've taken the battery out. I've done everything I can to fix this. My money and my business isn't being respected or appreciated. I feel really let down. There was a month where I could barely use the pH (as in talking also) I have a tight budget and my money is being taken from me with no service in return. I'm fed up!
See more topics labeled with:
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Lte 4g service runs on 3g a majority of the time! Help please!

Sorry to hear that, Mandie33. Let's do some investigating. Please send us a private message with your account phone number and pin code.