J7 refine still not getting messages

Highlighted
Accomplice

J7 refine still not getting messages

Got phone back from Samsung for second time and still do not get messages when on wifi. I have to switch airplane mode on and off to get the phone to connect to cell service and then I get my missing messages. Is this hardware, software or boost mobile? Boost says it's the phone and Samsung sent it back a second time and said nothing is wrong.
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @pwlong19. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry to know you're having issues with the service. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am having the same issues but am getting no answers. I was even told I qualified for a “discount” and should buy another phone just 3 months after buying this POS. I have been researching myself and it seems that boost is the only company that will not make it right with their customers. Samsung gives you the run around too, I have had 2 SIM cards, reset the phone 2 times. I miss sooooo many calls and texts. I even lost a great job opportunity because I missed the call and didn’t even know I had voicemails because of this. That’s when I realized I had this issue. I have to restart my phone all day to check if I have any texts that may come thru, it’s ridiculous really.
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear that, @Jennflesher. We definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for the information. Please, send us the address to check the coverage. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I know it’s not that my entire family has boost, I’ve even swapped devices before but have to go back to the J7 because they was not mine to keep. But here you go. We keep boost because it hits sprint towers and that is the only company that picks up at my home.
Highlighted
Agent

We understand, but as a general troubleshooting we need to check the coverage before proceeding.1

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I messaged you my addresses in the private messages.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Jennflesher! We apologize for the inconvenience. We'd love to help! Please send us another private message so we can take a closer look. 

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.