J7 refine dont buy if your looking for phones

Highlighted
Accomplice

J7 refine dont buy if your looking for phones

I purchased this phone about a year ago well in sept of last year it seemed ok then but its is not a good phone at all. Cant get text calls to thru dont get text and calls vm take days to come thru. That all staryed a few months ago o heard samsung isnt supporting that phone anymore yet boost is still selling them. I had to switch service back to my crappy cracked screen broke pke k3 but it works to get calls calls and text while o wait for boost to ever restock the iphone 11. So nust a review of j7 since i cant leave one under reviews 0 stars its nkt worth it you will have to do everything on wifi only. Boost shouldnt even still be selling them.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Accomplice

I agree with you on this. I've had nothing but problems with mine since I did the update in August..
Highlighted
Accomplice

Me too thats when mine began i switched service back to my older j3 emerge cracked broken screen screen phone it works new nice in case not a scratch anywhere on j7 but it wont work and stopped working 6 mos b4 pd for on boost up plan which is bs
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Yup having this same issue but I have had my phone for at least a yr now... and I just started having issues a couple months ago. Have tried working with them atleast 4 times to get it to work and its still messed up. They have had me as a customer for many yrs but if they cant get my phone to work I will be taking my many years of service elsewhere
Highlighted
Accomplice

Its not the service its the phone i know this because since i switched back to my older phone no problems. The j7 is crap and samsung needs to do something but boost needs to stop selling them.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, shaunaobrien06. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.