Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Inaccessible Samsung Galaxy JV3

Highlighted

Inaccessible Samsung Galaxy JV3

Hello,

I am posting on behalf of a very good friends mother. Her son tragically passed away recently and is unable to access his Samsung JV3. I contacted Samsung and they directed me here to recieve advice on what to do. In her grief and due to the somewhat difficult nature of navigating online support she reached out to me to see if I could help her. There are countless invaluable things saved on the phone like pictures of her son and grandkids. She does not know the PIN, or where to find it, and cannot recieve a text of the pin as she cannot view texts as they are locked behind Samsung's passcode to enter the phone. Samsung cannot disable the code because the correct settings to use the Find my Phone function were not properly set up prior to his tragic death. While I was chatting with reps from (Samsung, the phone's manufacturer) they said I should contact you guys at Boost so you coud try and unlock the phone so you could posssibly unlock the phone or something of that nature. Due to the nature of this event if an employee could respond privately I would be more than happy to provide you with their contact information as well as the phone number of the relevant Boost phone. This would mean a great deal to the family and help from Boost would be much appriciated. 

Thank you, 

Adam 

See more topics labeled with:
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Inaccessible Samsung Galaxy JV3

Hello, @acebclay! Really sorry to hear about this. We'll be happy to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number and the last PIN you remember to verify your account.

Highlighted

Hello, as I said I am only Ed’s friend. If you could reach out to his mother who both has the pin and has been paying the bill in hopes to recovery his phone data her email is :*****. I can also provide you with her all personal number if you need it and she consents. I can’t underestimate how much this would mean to their family.
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for replying! Please ask them to contact us here via private message with the information in order to better assist.