INVALID SIM CARD

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: INVALID SIM CARD - More pics

Here are some more pics.. when doing what I know to do.  Updating PRLUpdating PRLUpdating Activate deviceUpdating Activate device

Highlighted
Agent

@FRod1970 Hey there! Thank you for the information. Did you already receive the new SIM card that they ordered for you?

~ Joy

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Joy,

No not yet.  Just saw the tracking info... suppose to be in by tomorrow.  I have a question.  I ordered a Samsung Galaxy J3.  Can I use this phone for as a temporary phone till this Samsung is fixed?  It is also from Boost Mobile.  But I do not know if this device is locked and assigned to the SIM CARD that comes with it.

Groupie

Re: INVALID SIM CARD

Hello,

I received a replacement SIM card for my J7, which I just bought July 21, 2017, and it has almost daily given me the error that it does not detect the SIM card and forces a restart.  After the restart it works fine until the next time.  No determined pattern on how often or when it might do it again.  I contacted Boost over Facebook and they shipped me a replacement SIM card and it arrived today but they did not tell me what I need to do with it when I got it.  Can you assist?  Do I just need to do the "Swap my Device" on Boost's website and when it confirms the SIM card change it to what I received today?

Highlighted
Groupie

Just received a galaxy s6 and need a Sim card calling boost did not help. Nor the store
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I've been having the same problem too. Just bought the too phone.

Anyone out there that can help me?