I'm stuck on roaming

Go to solution
Groupie

I'm stuck on roaming

I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx and im stuck in roaming mode im unable to use my data help please
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Roaming

Hi, Temperture_. I'd be happy to assist you. Some reasons which can cause a phone to roam while in coverage:

• Coverage hole in a small area inside coverage.
  • Fringe area around coverage.
  • In-building coverage is poor.
  • Temporary  cell site failure.
  • Device known network connection issue.

When did this issue start? Does this happen in a specific location or everywhere?

38 REPLIES 38
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Temperture_. I'd be happy to assist you. Some reasons which can cause a phone to roam while in coverage:

• Coverage hole in a small area inside coverage.
  • Fringe area around coverage.
  • In-building coverage is poor.
  • Temporary  cell site failure.
  • Device known network connection issue.

When did this issue start? Does this happen in a specific location or everywhere?

Groupie

Yesterday, I bought my new phone and when i got home i activated it. But it instantly went into roaming mode. I have no clue what to do about it. This is my first boost mobile phone.

Agent

Thanks for letting me know. I'm sorry for the bad experience. Please send a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and address to check what's going on.

I had this happen too!!  Same phone.  It was also happening to me in m home, when I should have been connected to my wi-fi in my house :-/

I had the same thing happen to me!!  Same phone, and also in my house, when I should have been connected to my home wi-fi 100% of the time!!  Weird....

Agent

Hi there, Temperture_, SavvySW2010 ! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Definitely wanna look into this for you. Please send us a private message with the full address where this occurs so we can investigate.

I'm having the same problem. I've had this phone and boost service for years. All of the sudden it's stuck in roaming everytime I leave a Wi-Fi area. It happens near the same routes and locations in always at.
Agent

Hi there Morenitatiff. We would like to look into this for you. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? Victor21

Just started happening to me today. I know it's not a service area because I am in Downtown Minneapolis and I have never had an issue with data. It's always great 4G. But today I have been stuck in data roaming. It happened at 5pm today when I was driving to work. Any help would be appreciated.