Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

I'm having trouble swapping devices

Go to solution
Groupie

I'm having trouble swapping devices

After my phone was stolen a while ago, I suspended the account and ordered a  new one from the boost mobile website.

After entering the serial number and iccid, it gives me an error that read

"Cannot find the subscription info for subscriber [].

Application processing error"

Does anyone know how to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: I'm having trouble swapping devices

Hey there, @venomr! Thanks for contacting us. Probably, the account is still suspended and it could be the reason why you are having issues. Could you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin? We'd love to help!

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @venomr! Thanks for contacting us. Probably, the account is still suspended and it could be the reason why you are having issues. Could you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin? We'd love to help!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi my name is Bob Richards  I'm trying to swap my phone out to my stylo 2 phone  can you please help me out?!

PLEASE AND THANK YOU BEEN TRYING TO DO THIS FOR 2 DAYS NOW SO IT' KILLING ME WITHOUT MY PHONE! 

THANK YOU 

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Bob! We can definitely help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Groupie

hello

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue! We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with the phone number, pin and DEC or IMEI of the phone so we can assist you. 

Highlighted
Groupie

My account was suspended. I just need to know my account number
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, dpeel. We can definitely help you out with this. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code?

Highlighted
Groupie

I’m having the same issue. I entered the info and it said the swap was successful but now neither device has service. Help!
Highlighted

That’s interesting. How about we take a closer look? Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN, together with the IMEI of the device you will like active on the account?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.