I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN BOOST MOBILE!

Groupie

I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN BOOST MOBILE!

I have been a customer of Boost Mobile for just about 12 years now. The customer service has always been atrocious with people not from within the United States, not familiar with software, SIM Cards, the clients view of the website and most likely even more issues that they do not know how to address.  I found a way around it with the online system and portals. That is until this last week! I needed a new phone, I had a note 4 and wanted the note 8, my note 4 went face down from the dining room table to the tiled floor and shattered, not bad enough to give me the death screen, but bad enough to slice my ear lobe and leave chard's of glass in my ear every time I make or receive a call. So I found a refurbished note 8 phone, with no sim card in my price point. The boost website now allows you to enter the IMEI number to see if the phone is compatible. Great, right? The system said the phone was compatible and told me which sim card I needed. Great, right? How could something be so right and wrong at the same time? The website would not let me purchase the SIM Card so I called, the order was placed, two techs later. Both techs told me that it would be three to five days. It arrived on Tuesday., with a weekend in between I did not mind the 5 day wait for Boost to send me a new sim card. However, apparently, someone cannot sort into correct bins, or someone cannot read, or someone is overworked or I won't even go to the next idea, but a urine test might be in order. Boost personnel that pulled my order, packaged my order and shipped my order - SENT THE WRONG SIM CARD! If that was not bad enough, I had to call not once, not twice, but three times and speak to 8 different people with  7 different answers and one just flipped a switch and sent me to a Sprint Tech because he did not know what to do or how to fix it. I even had one agent tell me that the original IMEI number I entered on the screen was different than the one I gave her on the phone....pretty sure I know my mathematical numbers, since numbers in the millions is what I deal with every day! The first person I spoke with, said they needed to send me a new SIM card, but I would have to wait another  3-5 days as they would not ship out overnight. No big deal right....wrong. I make my living on my phone, I have glass chards in my ear. Yes the whole incident could have been avoided if I was not doing 10 things at once, but I was, life happens. I just don't understand how you can ship the wrong card to a 12 year old customer who brought Boost Mobile not one customer 12 years ago but two. Then 1 more 3 years ago, then one more almost two years ago, and just last month one more and never received a credit for any of them. How can you Not ship out overnight a sim card  to correct your mistake? Is $30 going to effect your quarterly financials that much. Is good customer service really that big of deal to deny a long time and loyal customer who has been with you 12 years the right sim card overnight? Can you spell SHAME ON YOU! I am NOT at your mercy, I am smart, what did Donna Summers sing I AM WOMAN!  I went back to THE BOOST WEBSITE entered the same IMEI number that I did the first time, received the correct sim card # and went to Amazon! 7 days later, 3 techs later 5.5 hours of call time and 4 dropped calls later the phone I was told that would not work, that I entered a different IMEI number, a tech who couldn't figure the issue out and sent me to Sprint who refused to help me at all, my phone is up and working with the Amazon sim card on my refurbished not tied to Sprint contract note 8! Thanks for the lack of appreciation BOOST MOBILE,  of a twelve year long customer, who generated 4 accounts for you on her family plan....and so many others that I never even entered the referral for. If this tower thing with drop calls and service does not get fixed soon, guess what -  ALL OF OUR PHONES ARE VERIZON COMPATIBLE - I WOULD RATHER SPEND 50 DOLLARS MORE A MONTH AND HAVE SERVICE, AND BE APPRECIATED! COME ON UPPER MANAGEMENT GET THIS DIVISION UNDER CONTROL AND PROVIDING OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SHIPPING ITEMS OUT OVERNIGHT AT A COST OF $30. HECK YOU GENERATED ALMOST $2500 FROM MY FAMILY OVER THE YEARS, WE AREN'T WORTH $30.00. HECK ALL 5 US SHOULD RECEIVE ONE MONTH FREE SERVICE TO SAY YOUR SORRY, I WON'T HOLD MY BREATHE...BUT YOU CAN CERTAINLY TRY TO SURPRISE ME.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN BOOST MOBILE!

So sorry to hear about this experience, BrokerTam. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Highlighted
Groupie

How do I send a private message
Agent

Please click on any of the social care agents user name and select the option send this user a private message.