Horrible Experience

Highlighted
Accomplice

Horrible Experience

I have been a boost customer since I was a freshman in highschool (2004) so I've watched the customer service go downhill from the chirp days. I've had plenty of bad experiences but this one takes the cake. I just bought a certified pre-owned boost mobile Samsung Galaxy s9+ from boostmobile.com for $350 (+ tax was like $390 total). It arrived still attached to an unpaid sprint lease and was locked due to "unpaid sprint balance". I was on the phone with boost for 6 hours (!!!), transferred between 12 different people, and hung up on 3 times. It was a Nightmare. A friend at Sprint finally ended up unhooking it for me. Now it's been a week since I've had this phone. It came with a screen protector already on it. I noticed a tiny little piece of it was chipped off so I brought it into a cell phone store. They could not remove the screen protector as it was glued on with some type of extra adhesive. 4 people (me, a friend, and 2 people at the cell phone store) tried removing it and CANNOT. The guy at the store accidentally burnt the screen a little while trying to get it over. He now wants to charge me $300 for a new screen and Boost is doing nothing except transferring me between people again and telling me to try bringing it to a walmart(?). Absolutely horrible customer service and horrible purchase. Stayed with this company for 15 years too long. I can't believe they sent a sprint lease locked phone with a screen protector glued on. I can't even return it to them for a new one because it means I'd have to go days without a phone which I can't do because of work. So my only viable option is paying for a new screen to be put on. 

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @pschofer. Please accept our most sincere apologies for this inconvenience. Allow us the chance to assist you. Could you please send us a Private Message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I did - have not rcvd a reply

Highlighted
Agent

We'll reply to your message and continue assisting you via private message. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Still being unresponsive

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, pschofer. We've already replied to your private message. In case you haven't received it, please send us another one. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hello, thats a flat-out lie. I was asked for my # and pin which I sent 7 days ago. I received 0 messages since then. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @pschofer. We're truly sorry for the inconvenience. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Omg I did 7 days ago and still haven't received a response on that one yet! What is happening

Highlighted
Agent

We've replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. -Kira_M.