Having trouble ordering the S10 sim card.

Go to solution
Groupie

Having trouble ordering the S10 sim card.

Not exactly sure were to post this so I'm posting it here. I'm trying to order the SIM card for my S10 but every time I try to add it the cart, I run into an internal service error.
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Groupie

Re: Having trouble ordering the S10 sim card.

Bull.
1.Your Byod compatibility checker says you do.
2. Other social care agents have said you do.
3. The costumer support rep I just spoke to says you do and is sending it to me.
If you're going to lie to me at least be creative about it. Do tell your IT guys to fix that compatibility checker so next time I upgrade I can add the SIM kit to the kart than deal with this nonsense.
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Sorry to read that you’ve been experiencing this issue, @C_gamer. You will need to visit your nearest Boost Mobile store to purchase the SIM card. 

Groupie

They told me to have costumer service send me one.
Highlighted
Agent

We're sorry. We still don't have SIM cards available for that phone. 

Groupie

Bull.
1.Your Byod compatibility checker says you do.
2. Other social care agents have said you do.
3. The costumer support rep I just spoke to says you do and is sending it to me.
If you're going to lie to me at least be creative about it. Do tell your IT guys to fix that compatibility checker so next time I upgrade I can add the SIM kit to the kart than deal with this nonsense.
Agent

Understood. We'll make sure to escalate this and achieve better information accuracy. We remain at your service.