Have the phone stay unlock in trusted place

Accomplice

Re: Have the phone stay unlock in trusted place

I tried as you mentioned your above post. I went to disable it but it never ask me uninstall the updates. What do I do next? Thanks

Accomplice

I treid as you said inabove post. Went to disable it but it never ask me to uninstall the updates

Agent

Hi there @Occums-Razor. This can be a workaround, but we will recommend to contact Samsung when having this issue.

At this point since I don't have your phone I will gracefully say you would be best off going to Google. If you go to your smart lock page you should see the 3 dots at the top right.  Tap these and select help. It will take you directly to google support.

I will continue to keep an eye out for other solutions.

Accomplice

Thats sucks.. No one is any help at all. I was one with samsung itself, with you guys and now you sending me google support. Been reading that and that's no help at all either. What I paid for this phone, Im started to think why I with you guys anymore. This is not the first with you guys..

Agent

Hi there Scott44. It's be best to contact Samsung to have this issue resolved. For more information please visit the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062631/. Victor21

Accomplice

I tried that already. They gave me the around like you guys are!!!!

Agent

Hi Scott. This is a phone feature that needs to be handled by the manufacturer.  

Highlighted

Ok. I must be either a nice guy or really bored because I just spent the last 40 mins online with Samsung support.

I was OFFICIALY told (Isaved the transcript) that it was removed by google and followed through by Samsung in the last update.

But they have had so many complaints it will be returning with the next update. Which would explain why some phones and some carriers didn't change it. There, I'm tapping out. (google's pixel phone owners are complaining the most, oh the irony)