Have difficulty activate Samsung s10e on boost mobile

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Have difficulty activate Samsung s10e on boost mobile

I recently purchased a Samsung S10e on eBay. After I got the phone, I checked with Samsung to see if the phone is a Sprint phone, Samsung got me the yes. Then I called boost mobile customer service, but they couldn't get the s10e to swap with my current J7 Refine, the reason is that they don't have s10e on their list. Anyone has the same problem? Or can anyone help me out?

See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

We recommend you to get it through here

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Hey there, ni25144! It needs to be this model: SM - G970u1.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yeah, my phone model number is SM-G970u1

Highlighted

If that's correct, we should be able to activate it. Do you have a compatible SIM card to that device?

Highlighted
Accomplice

No, the phone didn't come with a sim card in it. What type of sim card should I get for it?

Highlighted

We recommend you to get it through here

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

I just ordered the "Nationwide Network SIM Card Activation Kit". It says 3 days free shipping.

So after received the sim card, should I just insert the sim card into the new phone? What's the rest of the activation/phone swap process?

Highlighted
Accomplice

By the way, the boost mobile website said my device need a SIMOLW516TQ sim card. I suppose the Nationwide Network SIM Card Activation Kit is the SIMOLW516TQ sim card? Or do i need to get a SIMOLW516TQ sim card somewhere else?

Highlighted
Agent

You will receive a compatible sim card for the phone. Once you receive the sim card, you could activate the phone on the following link: https://activate.boostmobile.com/primary/activations-home?intnav=UtilNav:Activate. victor21