Glitchy apps

Highlighted
Groupie

Glitchy apps

I was one of the hostages from Virgin Mobile handed over to Boost in the buyout. Today I received a popup notice that boost has updated my system. Ever since, i cannot use some of my apps.
When i click on my gallery, sometimes it flashes in and back out, sometimes it opens and i can see folders, but it flashes back off like i hit the home button. Same for facebook. One out of every 9 or so times i open FB, i can use the app for about 5 minutes, then it "clicks off'. Otherwise it just flashes on and off.. Next time i open it, it starts like i closed program. Ive checked uodates, last update was 2 days ago and it worked ok for the whole time i was under the virgin umbrella.. my calendar does this once in a while now as does voice mail. Been fine till this morning when the message popped up. I've cleared cache, restarted the phone multiple times, removed the battery for 10 minutes, etc... if it was just a fb app, it's most likely the app, but multiple apps and most are proprietary phone apps, it's an issue with the "update"...
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that you're having issues, @jbrd403. What phone are you using?

Highlighted
Groupie

Samsung S5 android 6.0.1
Forgot to add that to the post.
Highlighted
Agent

Please send us a private message with your address @jbrd403.

Highlighted
Groupie

How do i send a message, and you want email address?

As a side note, i just pulled my sim card and restarted the phone and everything worked fine. I put the card back and the apps are dropping out again. So it seems there's a compatability issue that i never had before with virgin.
Highlighted
Agent

To send a private message, tap on the agent's name and you would see the option to private message.