Galaxy s9 Plus IMEI not found in NMS database

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Galaxy s9 Plus IMEI not found in NMS database

I bought a Samsung Galaxy s9+ Factory Unlocked, but when I tried to SWAP my old device into the s9 Plus, using the Boost Mobile web page, I get the message error : No Data Found NMS Boost Mobile Database.

What do I have to do to get my phone's IMEI into the Boost Mobile database?

Thank you,
E. M.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Galaxy s9 Plus IMEI not found in NMS database

Hi there, @kamc! Please, send us a private with more details about your issue. Are you trying to activate the device on a new account? Where did you purchase the device? Is the iPhone 6S unlocked?

9 REPLIES
Agent

Hi there, Netto! Thanks for reaching out to us here. We’d be happy to help. To further assist you, we'll need to access your account. Can you send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and IMEI of the Samsung S9 Plus so we can take a look?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

I am having the same problem with my iPhone 6S. What should I do?

Agent

Hi there, @kamc! Please, send us a private with more details about your issue. Are you trying to activate the device on a new account? Where did you purchase the device? Is the iPhone 6S unlocked?

Enthusiast

Having the same problem with my iPhone 5s with a sprint SIM card how do I get it to show up in the database
Accomplice

I need help but I can’t send you a private message 

Agent

Hi there @Ericestr65. Please make sure to log into the community to be able to send the private message.

Accomplice

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy s9+ Factory Unlocked, yet when I endeavored to SWAP my old gadget into the s9 Plus, utilizing the Boost Mobile website page, I get the message blunder : No Data Found NMS Boost Mobile Database. What do I need to do to get my telephone's IMEI into the Boost Mobile database?
Accomplice

i like s9 is great

Agent

Hi there, @AZZYISH12. Did you try the eligibility checker here at https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?