Galaxy s10+ swap

Groupie

Galaxy s10+ swap

I bought an unlocked galaxy S10+ uncloked from Samsung and i'm trying to swap my service. However, everything I try, i get the message, "This device is not eligible to swap." Can anyone help me?
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Galaxy s10+ swap

Hello, @Gabeggrj. Thanks for reaching out to us. Just to confirm, did you check the compatibility of this device? If not, please do it using the following link: https://boost.co/2o8jFRc.

Groupie

Ok i just need to buy the sim card to activate it?
Agent

If the device is compatible to be activated with us, the system will re-direct you to another screen to order the SIM card. Once you receive it, try to swap phones online or reach us back here so we can help you further.

Accomplice

You can also buy the sim card(kit has 4 in it) from select Sprint stores and Best Buys

Enthusiast

I'm looking to buy an unlocked galaxy s10 but wanted to verify it will actually work as I'm getting mixed answers. What better way to know by asking someone who already has.. I am still trying to decide between the s10e but 256gb that boost doesn't sell or the s10. Can anyone tell me that has already done this if it worked or failed??
Highlighted
Accomplice

If you go through the threads here there are many confirmed S10e/S10/S10+ working on Boost that come unlocked from Samsung and, even though they seem to be denying it even Sprint branded ones bought from Samsung.  Looks like it is easier to buy regular unlocked from Samsung and then buy the Sim card either from Boost online afterward or buy it from a local Sprint or Best Buy store if they have them in stock. The sim card is SIMOLW516TQ it comes in a 4 pack usually Sprint branded if you get it from Best Buy worked for my unlocked S10+ from Samsung.

Enthusiast

Awesome thanks so much!; I'm new to all this and this really helped out!