Galaxy s10 plus network issues am I the only one?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Galaxy s10 plus network issues am I the only one?

Ok long story short I ordered my device online from Samsung it's a sprint branded Galaxy s10+. I had it activated at my local boost Mobile store and it worked perfectly fine for the first week with great speeds and no problems at all, all of a sudden like 2 weeks ago my data starts acting weird with a question mark next to my 4g lte signal and then it suddenly stops working I even received a weird message along the lines of cannot connect to 4g lte or something, then my MMS messaging starts acting funny where it would take a while to send or receive pics sometimes not even receiving them at all. Also other times when I'm at full signal strength on 4g lte any apps that require data doesn't work at all as if I'm not connected to any network at all? My phone even overheats to an extent that I had to learn to get into the ##3282# (data) settings enter my msl number (all zeroes) and disable both band 41 and 25 so as of now I'm running on band 26 and while it does help a little bit it doesn't remedy the problems as I'm currently only using 1 working band SMH, I've noticed the overheating has stopped of course since it's not stuck trying to aquire a working signal for band 25 and 41. Also I've already tried updating both my prl and profile and even did a network reset (##72786#) but still the problems persist I hope these problems are fixed. I'm in the Philadelphia area if it helps zip code is 19120.
21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
Accomplice

How is it determined if your phone needs or qualifies for work or replacement?
Highlighted
Accomplice

If you're having data issues then u pretty much need to send it in for repair, contact Samsung and explain to them that your phone has data issues and overheats they'll send u a ups shipping label right Away
Highlighted
Accomplice

How do you determine if you're having a true problem that needs fixing or if it's just lousy reception?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, socrfan1! If you have doubts about the state of your phone, feel free to send us a private message at any time. We can help you determine if the phone needs to be replaced, or offer troubleshooting to fix the issue if possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

If you've never had any problems with any of your older devices within the same area then most likely it's a problem with the phone itself and you need to send it in for repair. In my case they replaced my motherboard and tuned the 4g LTE radio frequencies it's been working fine ever since on all 3 bands as well 41,25,26.....also if you have a pre-order unlocked or Sprint variant then most likely it's one of the effected phones
Highlighted

No your not the only one I just got this phone and had it for 4 weeks I go out of town and i get no signal i have low data and when I'm on the phone i my friends say i am sound like a robot irradiated by this phone
Highlighted
Groupie

happened recently, 2 weeks, still no solution, of course, being boost, the phone is carrier locked for 12 months. 12 months?! like why, after all the troubleshooting, on their end and Samsung, they don't want to release the phone. weeks still nothing that works no data no lte. the phone is useless. they lost a customer for life, i pulled my work phone accounts from boost and I'm working on my friends boost accounts, for them to leave boost and join me in TMobile. boost went downhill after peter didn't own it. poor customer service, awful policies. they don't care about boost and they don't care about me, you the consumer. i hope they sink like the Titanic.
Highlighted

Sorry to hear that, MACSMG975U1. How about we take a closer look at this? Please send me a private message to further assist you.

Highlighted
Groupie

no thanks. I've been down that road, spoken to 5 different reps, 2 store reps, 5 samsung reps. "closer look" is a 5hr journey, each time. boost was great years back when i first joined, but it's just taken a dive. sorry. when my phone is carrier locked and i cant even use the data or mms, they won't even unlock it, that's just discraceful and dishonest and down right insulting to me and others, locking a phone, not even a month of service, and not caring. horrible professionalism, horrible service.
Highlighted

We are really sorry you feel this way, MACSMG975U1.