Galaxy s10 plus network issues am I the only one?

Accomplice

Re: Galaxy s10 plus network issues am I the only one?

How is it determined if your phone needs or qualifies for work or replacement?
Accomplice

If you're having data issues then u pretty much need to send it in for repair, contact Samsung and explain to them that your phone has data issues and overheats they'll send u a ups shipping label right Away
Accomplice

How do you determine if you're having a true problem that needs fixing or if it's just lousy reception?
Agent

Hey there, socrfan1! If you have doubts about the state of your phone, feel free to send us a private message at any time. We can help you determine if the phone needs to be replaced, or offer troubleshooting to fix the issue if possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

If you've never had any problems with any of your older devices within the same area then most likely it's a problem with the phone itself and you need to send it in for repair. In my case they replaced my motherboard and tuned the 4g LTE radio frequencies it's been working fine ever since on all 3 bands as well 41,25,26.....also if you have a pre-order unlocked or Sprint variant then most likely it's one of the effected phones

No your not the only one I just got this phone and had it for 4 weeks I go out of town and i get no signal i have low data and when I'm on the phone i my friends say i am sound like a robot irradiated by this phone