Galaxy s10 plus network issues am I the only one?

Accomplice

Galaxy s10 plus network issues am I the only one?

Ok long story short I ordered my device online from Samsung it's a sprint branded Galaxy s10+. I had it activated at my local boost Mobile store and it worked perfectly fine for the first week with great speeds and no problems at all, all of a sudden like 2 weeks ago my data starts acting weird with a question mark next to my 4g lte signal and then it suddenly stops working I even received a weird message along the lines of cannot connect to 4g lte or something, then my MMS messaging starts acting funny where it would take a while to send or receive pics sometimes not even receiving them at all. Also other times when I'm at full signal strength on 4g lte any apps that require data doesn't work at all as if I'm not connected to any network at all? My phone even overheats to an extent that I had to learn to get into the ##3282# (data) settings enter my msl number (all zeroes) and disable both band 41 and 25 so as of now I'm running on band 26 and while it does help a little bit it doesn't remedy the problems as I'm currently only using 1 working band SMH, I've noticed the overheating has stopped of course since it's not stuck trying to aquire a working signal for band 25 and 41. Also I've already tried updating both my prl and profile and even did a network reset (##72786#) but still the problems persist I hope these problems are fixed. I'm in the Philadelphia area if it helps zip code is 19120.
15 REPLIES 15
Accomplice

Re: Galaxy s10 plus network issues am I the only one?

I am also having issues with the signal strength. I have 4 other Boost devices at my home, and my S10 has been getting the worse connectivity out of them all, no matter where I go. It gets so bad that I will only get 1 or 2 bars , and no LTE whatsoever. I dont even get 3g data and there appears to be work around it
Agent

Hey there, JunaidChaudry! We're truly sorry for the inconvenience. We'd be happy to help you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and address to chekc what's going on. 

Accomplice

The article I read said Sprint has been experiencing data LTE problems with some S10 phones. And software updates are not fixing the problem. I'm lucky to get 2 bars everywhere I go.
Accomplice

Yeah i sent the phone in to samsung about a week ago they replaced the motherboard of the phone and recalibrated the LTE frequencies. I should be getting the device back tomorrow hopefully the issues are fixed fingers crossed.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Can you let us know if that fixes the issue ?
I am willing to send it back to Samsung if that fixes the issue.
Can you explain what exactly you told samsung ? Because most likely they will keep saying that it is an issue with the network provider
Accomplice

Definitely I'll let you know if the problem is fixed. And i just explained to them that i tried every possible fix and that the problems still persist i also mentioned that the phone gets extremely hot almost too hot to hold and that could've caused some damage to the internals of the phone and the representative sent me a ups shipping label immediately. Here's the email i received with the diagnosis after they received it>>>>>
Original Problem:
CONNECTIVITY - DATA SETTINGS CONFIGURATION - NETWORK ISSUE

Problem found:
LTE CALIBRATION FAIL - CAMERA FAILURE - PROCESS PART REPLACEMENT

Solution:
REPLACED PBA - REPLACED COMPONENT
Accomplice

Cool.
Please keep me updated. Thank you
Accomplice

All good so far after 24 hours of use fast speeds and no overheating at all. Hopefully it continues this way, I would definitely recommend that you send in your phone to Samsung so that they can repair it under the manufacturers warranty trust me you won't regret it.
Accomplice

thanks for the info. 

Sending my phone in this weekend