Galaxy S7 used phone purchased on Boostmobile.com cannot be activated due to a hold on another user!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Galaxy S7 used phone purchased on Boostmobile.com cannot be activated due to a hold on anothe...

Fonsy, even that was inadequate. They credited a whopping $12 onto her account, never mind MY credit card. That said, the actual costs were $16.42. Again, Boost's incompetence with providing the bare minimum - a device that actually works without the involvement of over 12 techs, 1 in-store visit, online support, and Twittter JUST TO GET TO THIS POINT is absurd. It's been NEARLY A MONTH and COUNTLESS HOURS, including the over 2 1/2 SPENT IN STORE trying to resolve this and, even still, you expect ME to absorb costs? NO. Period. Private messages are already in play over this. MAKE IT RIGHT BEFORE I DO.

Agent

Re: Galaxy S7 used phone purchased on Boostmobile.com cannot be activated due to a hold on anothe...

All your charges are accurate and in order to keep plan costs down for you, we cannot offer courtesy credits.

Accomplice

Recordings of being told various things are available. Where shall I send them?recordings.JPG

Accomplice

Fonsy, look at the date of the call log from my phone. Earlier dates are on Catherine's. 18 days. An over hour long ON THE PHONE, let alone the PC time, the mobile browser times, etc trying to resolve this. 18 days. Is this considered a reasonable amount of time for a customer to spend in simply TRYING TO USE the device YOU (Boost, agents, representatives)Screenshot_20190409-145634_Contacts.jpgsupportnumber2.jpg SOLD THEM?

Accomplice

Dear Fonzy,

Unfortunately you are incorrect. Whereas the amount provided for the shipping was $12, the actual costs exceed that, as the attached receipt illustrates. Please resolve and refund the correct amounts, as shown. No courtesy credit is sought - only a refund of actual monies spent and a requests for reimbursement for the time and efforts spent resolving this over the course of 18 days and several hours of time.BoostReturn.JPG

Accomplice

Good afternoon @Fonsy82 and/or Boost,

I'd like to revisit this again, as I don't see a reply to my prior post. @Fonsy82 , you stated that "All your charges are accurate and in order to keep plan costs down for you, we cannot offer courtesy credits.". I'd kindly like to bring your attention to the actual costs to ship the device, in the same manner it was shipped to me, was more expensive than the $12 credit applied to my fiance's Boost Mobile account (and, unfortunately, not returned back to my card). While the amount in question may seem insignificant to some, the fact remains that it is indeed a 25% premium above the provided credit. I do imagine that an arbitrary 25% payment deduction by a consumer would be frowned upon in most cases. I do kindly ask that the same consideration of funds be applied with respect to this issue. Please do the needful, review the receipts provided, and kindly refund the appropriate amount. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you again.