Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G

Highlighted
Accomplice

Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G

Hello Boostmobile,

Will you be supporting the new galaxy s20 ultra 5g phone? If so, how soon?

Thanks

86 REPLIES 86
Highlighted
Accomplice

I heard I will have to change my plan?? I currently have the shrinkage plan paying $40 a month. Is this true? What would be the closest to my current plan??

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there NTCKid. The closest plan would be the unlimited $35 plan. Please visit the following link to view all our available plans: https://www.boostmobile.com/plans.html?intnav=TopNav:Plans:PhonePlans

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have an unlocked S20+5G and so far I cannot get it to activate.  You are saying you have one and it works?  I posted in another thread and got no help.  I even went into a Boost store and they couldn't help me either.

Did yours become able to activate recently or a while ago?

Highlighted
Accomplice

@DarthMaleval I have not tried to activate it, I just received it but will keep you posted if I come across any problems or issues while activating it. Did you get a new compatible sim card?

Highlighted
Accomplice

March 7th, I activated my phone... a Supervisor had to be involved...
Highlighted
Accomplice

i want to know i can get the s20 ultra 5g at boost mobile Guys😩😩
Highlighted
Agent

Hi! Thanks for contacting us. We are glad to help. We have the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G available. You can find it here. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

I understand but th problem is Samsung galaxy s20 ultra 5G is way better than the s20 5g

It have a better camera and better performance. I need a ultra not a regular s20, i hoped that boost mobile can provide it .
Highlighted
Agent

We're sorry. We do not have that model. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

Okay thank you , when they can have it ,how soon