Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G

Highlighted
Accomplice

Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G

Hello Boostmobile,

Will you be supporting the new galaxy s20 ultra 5g phone? If so, how soon?

Thanks

86 REPLIES 86
Highlighted
Accomplice

i have the 516qt  sim on my current phone has anyone had any luck just swapping the old sim to your new phone or will i have to purchase a new sim card?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I would recommend a new one...
Highlighted
Accomplice

I took a chance & bought mine @ eBay. Best Buy was out of stock.

Highlighted
Accomplice

i bought a new one and activation was under 5 min thanks
Highlighted
Accomplice

Ebay. Just search simolw516tq and u can get one for 5 dollars. That's what I did when I got my s10 plus. Unless u go to a sprint store or a best buy where they arent sold out. I guess if u already have the phone you need it asap. Let me know if it ends up working I'm curious to see since service reps in here are telling people the unlocked version isnt compatible from samsung but they said the same thing last year about this s10 and it worked for me. Let me know if u get yours activated but it seems u need to buy a new one for some reason. I dunno I might just go to at&t and and get a real plan and see if they have any deals
Highlighted
Accomplice

S20 Ultra 5g is compatible with BOOST... mine works great and connects to 5g, LTE+, as well, roaming voice is not greyed out, and mexico data roaming as well works........
Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes the S20 Ultra unlocked works on Boost. I have the S20 Plus and it works great. I even like the 5G speeds. Here's a screenshot: https://ibb.co/jRgVt8d
Highlighted
Groupie

I can't find anything about the Samsung Galaxy S20 ULTRA on the website, only the regular S20. I pre-ordered the S20 Ultra from Samsung because a Boost rep led me to believe it would be supported when the phone was released but when I tried to switch service it said my device isn't eligible. I've been on hold trying to get through to customer service for an hour but I'm worried I was lied to and Boost only supports the regular S20 and not the Ultra.

Highlighted
Accomplice

If you read through the comments, you'll see that the Unlocked S20 Ultra 5G indeed works on boost... you need a new SIM...
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @miarene. Thanks for stopping by. You can check the eligibility of the phone using the following link: https://boost.co/2y0swwc. If compatible, the system will direct you to order the SIM card.