Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G

Highlighted
Accomplice

Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G

Hello Boostmobile,

Will you be supporting the new galaxy s20 ultra 5g phone? If so, how soon?

Thanks

86 REPLIES 86
Highlighted

Hey there, trillzoe60! This device is not compatible with our system as of yet. We apologize.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Ok
Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm good... 48 hours now, no issues... key is using a new SIM, don't reuse old one.... First question I was asked when I called C/S, is the SIM new..... I even have roaming in Mexico... I used it already Saturday evening... Data and Voice...

I just tried using voLTE, and it also worked.... made a call and opened web browser....
Highlighted
Accomplice

Call back to Boost and you might get another CSR that has more experience.... My CSR did get management involved....
Highlighted
Accomplice

That's great, i wish my s20 Plus unlocked could work. How'd you activate it again?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I bought the 4-1 SIM BYOD from Best Buy, you need to ask a Sales Associate, in my store they had them in a small bag.... Called boost, they checked on the website to see if the phone was compatible, it was.... You can do this part as well from your web browser look for bring your own phone / Check your phone...

Highlighted
Accomplice

Update: yes it works, now i have to change plan which sucks.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Good to hear.... Yes that sucks, my account was eligible for a lower Data plan...
Highlighted
Accomplice

what plan are you on again?

Highlighted
Accomplice

$35 Per month w/ 5gb Data, unlmtd txt & Calls....